Monday, December 1, 2008

wtf...good.job.cisco.

so last night right after the perkalator left my house my dad comes up to me and is like, "so in 2 or 3 days ill find out if we are moving to india for sure." This was my reaction: ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!O_O?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

yes WTF. after being so sure about moving for so long now "wtf happened?" was the question i wanted answered. so apparently because of shitty economy and the new terror attacks that just happened in bombay cisco isnt sure if they wanna fund the enginieering portion of my dad's new project. This was told to him last night when the VP of asia/europe shit called him. 2 weeks before his whole family (aka us) was planning a special trip to india to look for houses to MOVE THERE!!! wonderful. so everything is like up in the air. still prbly gonna go to india over break whether or not my parents end up moving there. so potentially good news that ill be a cupertino resident for years to come =). but still like wtf.

thanksgiving post later when im back in davis...

I MISS EVERYONE ALREADY UGHHh

dhishoom

1 comments:

RJ said...

this deserves a giant W-T-F. not just a little one, like in the heading of this post.


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger