Thursday, June 25, 2009

greetings from singapore

so i havent been on this shit in AGES! like iono when the last time i blogged was. stupid twitter. hahaha. oh well here goes. thisll prbly be short cuz i am really jetlagged and about to crash. so far this trip has been pretty awesomesauce (minus some setbacks on the plane ride).


I'm to lazy to recap my day but i honestly think that i would like to live in singapore again at some point in my life haha. this place is so awesome. i visited my old apartment complex and school and it brought back some good memories. hella shit has changed since i was here last about 9 years ago haha but its still sick. shei and marshmillow u guys would HELLA dig all the shopping here. my mom even made a comment. she was like "meher u should bring ur friends here they would love the shopping" hahaha yes if everyone saves up for the next 3 years or something we can come to singapore lol.

ok thats all. leaving for india tomorrow. looking forward to chillin with the cousins and arjun hahaha

and now i sleep for a REALLY long ass time.
dhishoom

4 comments:

鄧浩昀 said...

do tell about the minor setbacks that you encountered on the plane

can you get me some exotic stuff from india? like it has to be WILD

chery said...

holla holla hollllla bring me shit. (:

Crystal said...

buy me stuff!!!
^_^

RJ said...

jason, do you want a parrot or something?


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger