Thursday, January 8, 2009

FUCK SISWEB...

i had a late ass pass-time before break so i couldnt get into the classes i needed for my major so now i have only 1 class giving me credit to my major. EFF MY LIFE. i was hoping to have my calc series DONE by the end of this year but NOOO...so retarded. and BIO is full. and STATS is full. and i cant take any more comp sci courses right now cuz its a series. BLAHHHHHHHHHh. from trying to make my schedule fit around the classes i need and trying to get on and off of waitlists i have accumulated 32 billing hours -________-. and on top of that. i cant work on the registration system after midnight. i was in the middle of fixing my schedule and promptly at 12am it just logs me off. THANKS SISWEB. U ROCK!!!!

2 comments:

VaguelyCynical said...

Ours sucks just as much. And is called banweb. Not sure why.

Benjamin said...

wow that kind of really sucks


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger