Tuesday, January 20, 2009

the hair vaccum...

so i just got a haircut at the davis barber shop...the guy there is HELLA nice. and once he was done cutting my hair i thought i was ready to leave and he would take off the little hair-keeping-offing thing but he instead turns around and turns on this vaccum and im like "wtf, im still sitting here and ur gonna start cleaning the floor!!" but NO! he puts the vaccum on my head and it has a shaving brush thing on the front so its like soft and he VACCUMS UP THE HAIR HE CUT OFF MY HEAD!!! THATS SICKKK cuz usually when i get my buzz cuts i have to shower and takes ages to get all the hair out hahaha. but his vaccum was hella effective and i dont have to shower no more. ok that is all

1 comments:

said...

HAHAHAAHA I don't know why but that made me laugh. A lot. I'm going to gchat video you now to see yo hair-less hair!


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger