Saturday, October 4, 2008

home...?

the train home sucked. delayed by like an hour and half -_-. i did listen to FREEZE basically ALL day non stop hahaha that was AWESOME...and now im home. everything feels the same. my parents are now acting the same after they bombarded me with questions for the first hour. but i feel like a guest. im sleeping on the floor of my room cuz my dust proof garbage is not on my bed so yah it feels weird. my sister and mom have taken over my desk so im deskless. my closet is empty cept for my dads and sisters extra clothes. ITS WEIRD. i was looking for a bed sheet to put on my mattress pad and i couldnt effing find the light switch. IVE ONLY BEEN GONE FOR 2 WEEKS JEEZ!!!! lol. its ok i love home. i look forward to having quickly's and shit tomorrow hahaha.

also tonight my family finally realized that they are moving to india. so did andy's parents. andy's mom was like so its FINAL and my mom was like yes we will go in january. now that i think about it january is NOT that far away. its gonna be weird. i also found out some saddening news. i may not be home for winter break at all. ill be in india most probably, looking for houses and shit with the fam. DAMN IT. i asked my mom if i can stay here for at least a few days and then go to india for the last 2 weeks of break. i really hope they let me do that. i wanna chill with the homies before i move my shit to another country hahaha.

Meher

2 comments:

said...

At least you'll be here for college and not India.
Dude if your parents are moving, where am I going to run away to when I don't want to be home??

Crystal said...

:[
can you like.
not rent out the garage??
and then we can all live there together.
it'll be wonderful


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger