Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Procrastination...a man's best friend

I really should start my HW. But I don't want to. None of it is due till Monday, so I have made a conscious decision to procrastinate. YAY!

In other news:
My Music 10 class is a whole bunch of bullshit. SOOOOOOOO BORING. Today we learned about the staff and major and minor scales -_______-. I'm sure its hard for people who don't know music but when I signed up for this class I wanted it to be more music history than music theory. So far its more boring and less learning. MEH.

Last night was my first discussion section of college and it was awesome. It was for Calc 21A and the TA is SICKKK. I think his name is John and lemme tell you it is much easier to learn calc from a guy who doesnt have a THICK japanese accent hahaha. My professor is awesome and funny but its just hard to understand him sometimes lol.

After discussion I went over to Tim's and we just watched some show about a Portugeuse guy who had a giant tumor on his face and they were trying to get it removed but he was a Jehovah's Witness and didn't want to recieve blood during the surgery so they said they'd have to do like 50 small surgeries and then I left....so i dont really know what happened haha. Then went to Hawaiian BBQ with Katherine and then she and I just biked around campus for like an hour and a half twas fun =).

I'm starting to enjoy school more. Met some cool people. late night bball sessions at the ARC and Pavillion are SICK and yah now actually looking forward to this year. =)

Meher

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger