Sunday, October 19, 2008

some GOOD and BAD news...aka ":) :/ :( :) :( :) :( :) :( :/ :)" by arjun haha

good news: I did alright on my first midterm. YAY!
semi-bad: I still dont know how i did on my second midterm. -_-
good news: I LIVE BY MYSELF IN MY EMPTY HOUSE DURING THANKSGIVING YEEEEEE!!!(sleepovers everyday anyone? hahahha)
bad news: my parents will be in india looking at houses during thanksgiving =(.
more bad news: they will now be moving earlier during winter break. aka i will def be there ALL of winter break. maybe a DAY or 2 at home -___-.
good news: i get the car here in davis. THATLL MAKE MY LIFE ALOT EASIER haha
bad news: family will be gone sooner =(
good news: the company will pay for me to travel to india 2 times a year yay!
bad news: over the long breaks for the next 3 years i will prbly be in india.

wow.

Meher

3 comments:

VaguelyCynical said...

That's quite a combination of good and bad news there!

Thanksgiving could be fun though.

chery said...

well that was quite a roller coaster of news.
YAY SLEEPOVERS IN THE GARAGE!!!
boo at you being in frickin india

RJ said...

damn dude. thats a lot to take in.

also, you should rename this post:
":) :/ :( :) :( :) :( :) :( :/ :)"


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger