Monday, October 6, 2008

its only monday...

EFF...lol. this week shouldnt really be that bad BUT i really cant wait for this weekend. FOOTBALL GAME + PARTYING + KATH NAT and maybe JUNE visiting =). I also already finished my hw for the week in calc and i actually understood my Comp Sci HW so that is GOOD. i SHOULD get started on my music readings BUT that class is SOOo whack its not even funny. today they sang in class. I didnt sing cuz i didnt go. cuz my TA told us that we are singing ALL lecture and that i really dont have to go to class for a week or so until they stop talking about simple music garabage...

that is all for now.

Meher

ps cherbear, for once i do not think that i was a failure on the phone. am i right? hahahaha

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger