Monday, September 29, 2008

College and Knowledge.

Those two words rhyme. And that is prbly the only relationship i can find between those two words since ive been here hahahaha.

today i woke up at 8 30 for my 9 o clock music literature class and so i just put on some clothes and biked out the door to get there on time. I get there and my professor says, "How many of you did the 'homework' that was posted online?" and half the class or so raises their hands. Then she continues to say, "Okay...um....that was meant to be classwork, but if you have done it then you can turn it in and leave."

-____________________________-. I biked my ass 2 miles at 8 40 without taking a shower (which meant my skin wasnt feeling too well) just to find out that i didnt need to be in class LOL. I LOVE COLLEGE. so i came home and pu my pajamas back on and slept till 11 20. now im off to computer science, which hopefully be more worth my time haha.

Meher

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger