Monday, September 22, 2008

the dynamo of volition

Yes the title is the same as that AWESOME song by jason mraz, but it also applies to my life.

Today i moved into my apartment in davis (2120 Cowell Blvd Apt 134 Davis, CA 95618, for those of you thinking of sending me shizz haha) overall it was pretty fun. For once i plan to be organized and clean lol. its pretty necessary now so that my skin dont get effed up while im out here all by my lonesome haha. so the day started off nicely we packed all the crap into WOWZMOM and then me andy and arjun got to have an awesome ride up to davis. best drive up to davis ever, cuz we had dj rj picking sick ass music off the ipod and we had good laughs at T.I.'s TOTALLY awesome and COMPLETELY relevant monologues at the end of his songs off Paper Trail (which still comes out on sept 30th and ppl should buy kthx) as well as some good laughs at the indelible awesomeness of mr WEEZY F BABY (MAGERFADA im ill =) )haha.

when we got here my whole fam plus andys whole fam helped us unload and we all just kinda chilled in the apartment while i put my desk together with my dad and andy's dad. it made me feel good to have both of our families just chillin in the house. after putting my desk together we all went out to lunch at like 4 30 pm to el mariachi. pretty uneventful...until the end when it was time to say goodbye. said bye to andy's parents first then my parents then my grandparents then of course Rj. at first i didnt feel nervous or scared but once they had actually sat in the car and andy and i were walking to our car i felt weird. i also realized that i didnt get to say bye to my sister at all. no hug or anything. i regret that =(. but ill call her tomorrow. she made me this awesome goodbye card that i also forgot on the dining table. ill pick it up when i go home in a few weeks.

so after saying bye i came home and immediately started organizing crap and setting up my room which was weird cuz ive never been motivated to be clean haha. but after a good 3 hours of hard labor i had unpacked everything and put it in its place. FEELS GOOD TO BE ORGANIZED...



i might try it more often. i might take a pic of my room every week to see how it digresses into a complete pigsty lol. but we'll see.

then andy and i just chilled listened to music really loud on my stereo =). then it was time to meet hermes tim and jason for dinner. we went to crepeville where i just ate the NUTELLA CREPE. NUTELLA IS THE SHIZZ. sooo good. that is all i had. haha no dinner crepe. just a dessert crepe hehe.

afterwards we all came back to my apartment and i gave hermes some AMAZING music for him to attract new friends to his dorm hahhaha. dont worry hermdawg this music will make u famous =P. after chillin at home with them i decided to bike over to their dorms to chill and meet new peeps. so i biked my butt over there while they got a ride with andy so that i could bike back later. i really like davis campus and it seems alot smaller than i originally thought it to be maybe cuz im on a bike now. so from the ARC me hermes and tim biked to tercero where i met a couple of guys i met at orientation they were heading over to a party at SigEp so tim and i decided to tag along. we got there and they were just playing beerpong. i met up with a slightly inebriated friend from orientation haha. he was chill though and still remembered me hahaha. so after excercising my dynamo of voliton and not drinking tim and i left to go to his dorm which was very close. went there chilled met his roomies played some guitar. introduced them to acoustic hip hop via whatever you like and lollipop hahaha. then biked the freezing 2 miles home. overall GOOD DAY. cept one of my speakers is broken now -______-. so i have to send it in luckily its still under warranty.

here is actually a funny little excerpt from the limited warranty explanation on sony.com hahaa "This warranty does not cover cosmetic damage or damage due to acts of God, accident, misuse, abuse, negligence..." LOL acts of GOD hahahahaha LOL. i really wanted to put that as the reason for my speaker breaking but they were one step ahead of me. haha

that is all

i guess i like it here haha

Meher

ps. i will be running my dynamo of volition on a daily basis so i hope it runs smoothly.

pps. im also REALLY looking forward to my berkbuds visiting in a few weeks (or so they say haha). also GOING TO BERK ON NOV 2nd for JASON MRAZ yayyyyyyyyyyy.

ppps. i also still like my pink and black AIM combo from like 8th grade...WIN.

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger