Saturday, September 20, 2008

so i now have a blog...

i never actually thought id get one of these. its weird. ive never been a fan of writing. period. actually no i take that back. i used to enjoy writing but i would write stories and my teachers would always give us a page limit on our stories and i would never be able to fit anything into the confines of 3 pages. my stories were to twisty and windy and random to be able to fit into 3 tiny pages...
oh well.

so my dad has actually been after my life for me to start one of these. no actually 2 of these. he says write one for the family and one for my friends. for i think 2 months ive completely ignored him and also been annoyed at him for being so persistent. but after noticing that i have been reading my friends' blogs i realized that i i should actually try it. funny how you never listen to your parents about things like this haha OH WELL.

So these last couple of weeks have been amazing...actually no...this WHOLE SUMMER has been amazing. i absolutely LOVED chilling with everyone EVERY night haha. i made some new friends and got closer to some real G's ;). IM SO EXCITED FOR DAVIS TOO!!!! and im really glad that ill have some close friends going with me YAY!!!

i will write more when im less tired. i think this is good for a first blog lol. pls ignore all the grammatical errors. im not a writer.

--Meher

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger