Saturday, September 27, 2008

First Real day of class...and musical fun =)

Today was my first day of actual class. here is a rundown of what i think about each of them.

1. Music 10: Introduction to Music Literature.
"There is only one word to describe [this class]: fuckingeasy." -- Arjun RJ Mahesh.

2. Engineering Computer Science 30:
Doesn't look too bad. Prof seems chill (has a super thick asian accent but he is funny). His first name is Shyhtsun and everytime I see his name I wanna yell "SHIT SON!" in a very black voice hahaha. Class shouldn't be too hard considering I have taken 2 years of programming already. YAY!

3. Calculus 21A:
HOLY MOTHER EFF this shit looks hard. I walked in a couple minutes late because the damn lecture hall doesnt have a sign saying its the "SOCIAL SCIENCES" building ANYWHERE. But when I walked in the proffessor was talking about spores and exponential functions. He gets sidetracked very easily so it may not be a good thing for me cuz i rely on the lectures to learn cuz i dont do much studying on my own -____-. UGH. OH WELL we will see what comes out of this one.

In other news, instead of partying it up tonight I decided to stay home and clean up. My parents are cmoing to visit tomorrow cuz they are dropping my grandparents off about 45 minutes from here. SO I have to make the house look good cuz ive been telling my mom all week that everything is neat and clean and all that crap haha. So after doing some minimal clean up I started messing with an AutoTune program that i found online. After recording and rerecording multiple kanye and tpain songs for about 2 hours i decided to sit down and do something productive. SO i decided to make a lollipop acoustic cover haha. But this wasnt an ordinary cover. i decided to make it a tribute to some of my closest friends (rj, kev, cherbear, crystal. we call ourselves the complicated crew cuz of how complicated we always make things haha). So i started writing verses to the tune of lollipop for each person and this ended up taking 4 and a half hours hahaha. Writing, recording, re recording, editing, producing, autotuning. MAN this was hard,BUT INSANELY fun haha. I am VERY happy with the final result. though there are some timing issues here and there but thats what happens when there is no click track and i have to use 2 laptops simultaneously (one for recording and one on SUPER low volume so i can kinda keep my place in the song). Ill try and post it if i can figure out how to get embed a song in this post lol. if u REALLY wanna hear it OR u want a verse done about you let me know =). I HAVE ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD and writing these verses about my friends is SOOO FUN!!!!



till next time
Meher

3 comments:

said...

MEHER. YOUR SONG.
IS GENIUS.

Andy Varshneya said...

MEHER. YOUR SONG.
WAS MADE ON MY LAPTOP.

chery said...

FUCK THIS IS AWESOME


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger