Sunday, September 21, 2008

Disappear like POOF

wow its just hitting me now...

...everyone is gone.

im the last one to leave.

I dont think i noticed how much id miss people until this friday.

Friday was a weird day to say the least. Crystal left...im glad that complicated was able to get together at her house to lovingly bicker, argue, and make fun of each other for the last time (until thanksgiving at least). I feel like i didnt really get to be very involved in this hangout cuz arjuns dad had assigned me and andy a project and we were presenting that night UGH. also i had to talk to HP tech support for the 5th time in 3 days cuz they sent me a faulty laptop stupid bitches. i really regret not being able to devote my full attention to my homies during that period of time. i did however have a really weird conversation with the guy from HP support. he told me he was from india and i was like "NO SHIT i can tell by the way you speak" and he could tell that i was indian because of my name. he continued to waste a good 5 minutes of my time trying to find out where in india i was from. he refused to tell me what i actually wanted to know until i had answered all of his damn questions. in the end i ended up saying "OK i was born in america, my parents were born in india. thank you" and then told him to hurry up. by this time kevin chery crystal and arjun had made the cupcakes we were making and were decorating them (not really decorating more like putting craploads of chery's delicious frosting on them then devouring them). then we went upstairs to look at chery and crystals pics. this was kinda weird cuz they made me realize that having physical pics in your hand makes them so much more...iono...important. all these pics are on facebook and yet when i saw them on the floor and both chery and crystal wrote notes on the ones they were giving to me i was like, WOW, i wish i had done that
then finally it came time for me to leave...i didnt want to...but that damn presentation i had to do forced me to. it was weird. ive never said bye to crystal and not expected to see her the next day haha. but yah i wish i could have spent more time there.

then today after staying up till 4 am webcamming and such i woke up at 6 am to pick up arjun and tim and go say bye to chery. after our shirt making adventure from the night before me tim arjun kevin and katherine decided that we'd all get our shirts drawn on by eachother.
prbly one of the most fun mornings ive ever had. we drew everything from bowls of macaroni to a jesus with dreads (btw katherine is a really good cartoonist). all of these meant something special in one way or another. my shirt has lil wayne on the back and a quote of his mashed together with a joke that chery kevin and i have "MAGERFATHA IM ILL" hahahaha i actually did not notice the quote that chery so subtly added to the back of the shirt till i had reached home and looked at the back in the mirror. i giggled to myself when i saw this.

so by the time we had finished our shirts we were all pretty exhausted from lack of sleep but none of us really wanted to leave till chery had gotten in her car and we were able to say our last goodbyes.
Saying bye to chery today was sooo hard cuz all of the past goodbyes were finally dawning on me and i realized that she was the last person to leave who isnt going to davis. i was very happy though once we had said goodbye and gotten in the car we all recieved a text from chery saying thank u and love u guys and all that. tim arjun and i stopped talking to reply personally. at that point i looked in the rear view mirror and saw arjun smiling in the back while he replied and i looked over to tim who was also smiling while replying to this text. it made me feel a little better i felt a sense of companionship and closeness with all my friends and i really feel that i trully realized how special each and every one of my friends are.

so after dropping rj and tim home i took a "nap" till 1pm or so and was abruptly woken up by some good news. my dad told me that i could return my laptop and get a new one instead of having to send my laptop in and then waiting 2 weeks for it to get fixed. so after a 2 hr excursion to costco i returned my laptop and decided where i would get my new one. and then finally when i came home i started PACKING MY SHIT. holy crap i had been putting off any kind of organizing and packing assuming that i had it all under control and that i didnt have that much stuff to do. BOY WAS I WRONG. after 4 hrs of throwing crap haphazardly into my car i think i finally have all my stuff packed. i wouldnt really call this packing though i really feel bad for all u guys who had to actually pack ur stuff in suitcases and shit. i was lucky i just threw everything into my car haha. it was still a pain in the butt.

after packing it was 11 30 pm or so and i started setting up my new laptop. and in the middle of this i get a chat from kevin on my desktop saying "GET ON TOKBOX NOW" and i was like HOLD UP im setting up my laptop which has the webcam so i cant yet. then kevin says "OMG HURRY UP" and i assumed it would just be me him chery and maybe arjun online but when i finally got into the video chatroom there were like 10 ppl there it was AMAZING jason dami marc crystal kevin chery arjun natalie hermes kathy and me. it was SOO awesome i had fun just seeing everyone again. and everyone acting like themselves it was spectacular. chery drew a smiley on her toe and was holding it up to the camera and kathy was talking about taking pictures of our feet and doing the wave. jason was talking about football. marc was playing guitar for his new floormates and we could hear him (a girl on his floor name zoey is a big jason mraz fan and i heard her singing "lucky" she was really good). i had a good laugh when natalie signed onto the chat cuz she looked so overwhelmed by the amount of people hahaha. it was a good end to a sad and stressful 2 days. i am now actually going to college. HELL YES. i still regret not being in dorms. but i will crash my homefrys' dorms often.

AGGIEPACK!! AGGIEPACK!!!

Mager

1 comments:

chery said...

this post made me smile like thirty different times. (: but i'm still upset that nobody took a screenshot of my happy toe! it's still there if you guys want to seeee itttt...hahaha. ugh i miss y'alls.


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger