Saturday, September 20, 2008

dead and gone?

OOHHHH ive been travelin on this road tooo long...
tryin to find my way back home...
the old me is DEAD AND GONEE
DEAD AND GONEE

THIS SONG IS AMAZING

PLEASE BUY PAPER TRAIL by T.I. on sept 30th.

i dont really know if those lyrics pertain to me at all but its a DAMN good song. i realize that everyone says its better to make new friends in college and all that shit but i feel like i dont wanna make new friends. is that weird?? i feel SOOO comfortable with my current friends that it scares me when i think about having to make new ones. there are only a few people who i would trust to let me be myself around them. i realized this after davis orientation where i met a bunch of new people and hung out with a new crew. it was very weird i acted COMPLETELY different then i normally would. i pretended to be more gangster than i actually am. no that is not a joke. i found myself talking different and everything. it was cool that they all were looking up to me as a "music guru" but it felt like i was being fake. IMMA MISS EVERYONE IN COLLEGE GOD DAMN!!!!!

thank god for webcams though. i could prbly just leave my webcam on all day cuz i can see myself sitting in my room missing everyone and hoping theyd talk to me lol.

i now regret not being in dorms. CRAP. oh well tim jason katherine hermes and richa better be cool with me being in their dorms ALOT haha

ok NOW i think im going to sleep

i dont wanna say bye to chery tomorrow UGH

-- Mager

2 comments:

chery said...

DUDE i feel ya. orientation was hella weird, i was like, nice to people instead of being CONTROLLING (silence) and screaming "bitches be crazy!" at the top of my voice. freakin webcam with me ERRRRRDAY K! also i listened to paper trail the whole way to irvine and i have one thing to say: TI is freaking god. and i'm jesus. AIITE I'M OUT!

said...

Dear Meher,

When you say that you have "Dishoom in this room" do you mean that you have dishes in the room because you are in a dishroom?

--Katherine


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger