Thursday, September 25, 2008

=) / FIRST DAY OF CLASSES...NOT -___-

This made me smile hahaha

me: IM SO READY for OFFICE

omg
Emmy: lollll
wait recap!
what happened in the last episode
me: WEDDING SHIT
Emmy: haha other than dwight and angela i remember that
right
hahahah
me: jim was gonna propose to pam
but then andy proposed to angela
Emmy: right that too
me: but then dwight and angela were getting it on
in the office
OH YAH
Emmy: oh oh! jan is repgnant!
me: RIGHT
that too
there will be a recap
they arent stupid
haha
Emmy: hahaha yeah
do they say
previously ON the office
or
previously IN the office
doesnt the latter one sound more flowy
Sent at 4:55 PM on Thursday
me: maybe
but if stuff occured
OUTSIDE the office
like in the parking lot
then its not in the office =P
therefore
its ON the office
Emmy: haha like that joint dwight found
me: cuz "The Office" would be the show
thats why its ON the office
if it was physically speaking about the office they work in
then it would be IN the office
considering the main part of the season finale was in the parking lot
it would be previously in the office parking lot
Emmy: ............
me: i know im amazing
Emmy: way to take it a level higher. hahahahhahah
me: u are speechless
Emmy: yes.
literally
for speech&debate.
i am speechless.
oh ho ho!
me: HA. HA. hA. -_____-
Emmy: lolllll

I really dont know how i came up with all that crap off the top of my head but i found it funny.
I like talking to da emmerz hehe.

and so passes another day with no classes lol. in fact i was sooo bored today just sitting at home. that i did ALL my laundry, cleaned my bathroom, talked to HP support and Circuit City 6 times in order to get a new laptop cuz Vista 64-bit is not compatible with my music software lol, AND i did some of my calc hw that i found online even though i havent had class yet LOLOL win...

I also had a nice vid chat with cherbear and mamashei that was fun even though we didnt say much lolol. I WANNA GO VISIT THEM. thats all for now. looking forward to the USC game in an hour and then THE OFFICE. HECK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

im planning to tokbox/skype the office lovers during the premier so BE PREPARED. muahaha

till after tonights TV goodness.

Meher

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger