Friday, September 26, 2008

i love the idiot box...

so i basically was bored all day as explained in the previous post. UNTIL 6pm thats when it was time for me to vegetate in front of the TV for 5 hours. IT WAS AWESOME. at 5 45pm i started packing up my crap in my room for my camp-out in front of the TV. yes i did pack stuff up. here is a list of what i took

1. Laptop
2. laptop charger.
3. gatorade.
4. ipod cable
5. ipod
6. phone
7. phone headset.
8. guitar
9. tuner

this was all i needed to be content for the next 5 hours hahaha. so i went downstairs and made myself a chicken curry sandwich <3.>

throughout this football game i constantly IMed, updated my ipod, listened to music, played guitar, talked to andy, and talked to HP tech support YET AGAIN -____-. it was great. multitasking is AWESOME, but only when u can multitask with multiple things that you ENJOY doing (minus talking to HP tech support).

Then at 9pm came the moment i had been waiting for ALL summer. THE OFFICE SEASON PREMIERE. HECK YES. i am sad to say that i will not get to talk my other office homies about the episode in its entireity yet cuz i was on the phone with HP for most of the episode -_-. I did however see the important parts and i will most definitely watch the whole thing tomorrow online =). till then please dont tell me all the jokes hahaha. I WILL BE BACK ON TRACK TOMORROW kthx.

overall despite the boring start i feel that this day was GOOD.

Meher

yay for berk kids coming up here in 2 weeks!!!!!! =)))

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger